Individual Membership Criteria
1. SMWGA members must be rated as amateurs with a 36.0 or less USGA handicap index. Maintenance at this level is not required if membership is renewed prior to June 15th of each season.
2. SMWGA members must maintain an active GHIN service with SMWGA member club.
3. SMWGA members must pay dues of $30 ($31 for online sign-up.).
4. Any female individual, age 18 or under or still in high school is eligible as a junior member with annual membership dues waived. Juniors will pay user fees, currently $17, to participate in regular Tuesday tournaments.
5. Membership renewal should be paid by the Spring Meeting.